[Foundation-l] Is a research banner "advertising" of the evil sort?

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:32:06 UTC 2011

Not IRC, the private mailing list with Chapters + staff, I'm sure you heard
of it before.

And Kim, as far as I know there are NO WAY to put a sumary in a Central
Notice action. And I'm not a en.wiki user, so I'm not forced to give any
reason to en.wiki community about a action I took in another wiki. As for
meta, there was a page (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Central_notice_requests) created AFTER
I disable the banner.

And again, that was not a "on-wiki consensus": That was an action who
started with a staff of WMF, discussed privately, put on air, discussed in
a private mailing list, and took off. When I need to do anything on en.wiki
I follow en.wiki, until there, don't try to imposse them to me.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*