[Foundation-l] "Vital Articles" underperforming?

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:29:10 UTC 2011

i started improving
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_technology and i felt somehow
left alone by you native english speakers only writing emails :)

what do you think: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WPRV
prepared by the team around
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team?

this team around martin walker also made quite an effort of defining
what is "important", defining an assessment scheme and a nomination
process:
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team/Core_topics
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Release_Version_Nominations
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team/Release_Version_Criteria