[Foundation-l] Reminder: IRC office hours in ~15 minutes

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Sun Dec 4 20:03:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Steven Walling <swalling at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Just a reminder that we will be in #wikimedia-office to talk about using
> the Feedback Dashboard (Special:FeedbackDashboard) to respond to new
> editors on Wikipedia. The feature is currently enabled in Dutch and English.

Hey sorry folks,

I messed up my UTC conversion. Our listed time for this office hours is two
hours from now...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=22&min=00&sec=0&day=4&month=12&year=2011

Maryana and I will be hanging out in the channel until then regardless, if
you had time to chat now. Thanks for your patience.

--
Steven Walling
Community Organizer at Wikimedia Foundation