[Foundation-l] Image filter brainstorming: Personal filter lists

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:50:09 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
<cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I being dense, or are you being silly? Blocking advocacy from a site with
> a NPOV policy is a bajillion miles from being censorship.

It may be a bajillion miles, I still think it's closer to it than
giving the possibility to people to decide what they themselves see or
not see is.  Apart from that, pedophiles are being blocked even if
they are not advocating, if I remember correctly.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com