[Foundation-l] editor survey report

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 30 00:14:11 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share the final report from the Editor Survey. It is
available as a PDF and in wiki format. You can find the links to the PDF
and wiki report here http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Editor_Survey_2011

Here is the accompanying blog post on release of the report and data:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/08/29/report-for-editor-survey-april-2011/

Our report is a first cut at data analysis, and we are hoping that
community members and researchers will conduct additional analysis. To
facilitate further analysis we are releasing raw anonymized data from
the survey.

The raw data is available in data dumps, if you are interested in
delving into the data and conducting analysis, you can find it here:
http://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/surveys/editorsurvey2011/* * Along with
the CSV file, we have also made available the codebook and  accompanying
documentation on methodology for data anonymization. *

*Thanks* *in advance,
Mani

--
Mani Pande, PhD