[Foundation-l] Alec Conroy

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:31:48 UTC 2011

That's really unfortunate :(

The best way I can think of to honor his recent contributions is to have a
look at his meta userpage:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Alecmconroy

which is filled with all sorts of good and ambitious ideas about the future
of our projects, and begin to discuss them.
best,
phoebe

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone in contact with him? He has been frustrated with some recent
> events [1]; I got his email during the second day of Wikimania
> [madness] and I hadn't realized that I have to hurry before he closed
> his email account.
>
> I think that his insights are very important for Wikimedia movement
> and that we need people like he is. So, I would appreciate if anyone
> is able to reach him and tell him that we miss him.
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Alecmconroy

* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
gmail.com *