The Signpost – Volume 7, Issue 32 – 08 August 2011

jarry jarry at toolserver.org
Mon Aug 8 22:43:47 UTC 2011

[I apologise to everyone for sending the wrong issue before. This was an oversight on my part. This is the correct issue -- Jarry1250.]

Wikimania: Seventh annual Wikimedia conference concluded in Haifa, Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/Wikimania

News and notes: Wikimania a success; board letter controversial; and evidence showing bitten newbies don't stay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/News_and_notes

In the news: Israeli news focusses on Wikimania; worldwide coverage of contributor decline and gender gap; brief news
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/In_the_news

WikiProject report: Shooting the breeze with WikiProject Firearms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/WikiProject_report

Featured content: The best of the week
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/Featured_content

Arbitration report: Manipulation of BLPs case opened; one case comes to a close
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/Arbitration_report

Technology report: Wikimania technology roundup; brief news
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-08-08/Technology_report

Single page view
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Signpost/Single

PDF version