[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Sun Apr 10 20:29:03 UTC 2011

My apologies for not posting in the proper sequence. This is in
reference to John Vandenberg's post of Sun Apr 10 05:54:28 UTC 2011,
under this same subject.

The two links provided are just the tip of the iceberg. My unwelcome
posts to this list go back, as far as I can tell, to May 2009. I am
therefore about to celebrate two years of being an inconvenience and
a nuisance to this list Masters. With so much material readily
available, a narrative of all those events will be initiated very soon.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado (Vapmachado)