[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Sep 28 22:55:31 UTC 2010

guys, please! Lets not try to solve hypothetical problems here until we know
what the problem will be! Let the folks see if they can get people together
in the first place, what they want to do, and what in their opinion would be
the best way to organize that. THEN we can see if a chapter has to be
approved or not.

Lodewijk