[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] [Wikimedia Foundation Blog] Article feedback pilot goes live

Howie Fung hfung at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 27 17:53:32 UTC 2010

  Bence from the hu.wp community was kind enough to reach out via the
Communications Committee about the hu.wp experience with the feature.
The implementation on hu.wp actually merges article feedback with their
implementation of flagged revs.  But according to Bence, the number of
ratings per article is on the low end, so it may be difficult to draw
useful conclusions for en.wp.  Still, it would be good for everyone to
keep each other updated on how the feature is being used, what's working
vs. what's not, etc.

Howie