[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter? Re: Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:04:12 UTC 2010

Hoi,
So you want them to first organise things with the understanding that they
will not be accepted as a chapter? In the language committee we have the
grace to first decide on eligibility and then decide if all the requirements
are met.

Yes I understand your reasoning but it means either that you do not expect
them to get to the stage of realisation or think that it is expedient not to
do discuss it at this time.
Thanks,
        GerardM