[Foundation-l] Increasing the number of new accounts who actually edit

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:11:13 UTC 2010

Hi all;

I think we can compare our retention rate with other communities like Wikia.
If its retention rate is higher, we can learn from them, otherwise they can
learn from us.

Also, some months ago I read about a Facebook study which said that
"Facebook users who edit their profiles in the first day, use to get
involved". But now, I can't find that study.

Regards,
emijrp