[Foundation-l] How bureaucracy works: the example

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:52:29 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 19:47, Jim Redmond <jim at scrubnugget.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:35, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for making it clear :) It seemed to me that there is less
>> antagonism toward bureaucracy among Americans.
>
> Clearly, you have not had to sit through any of our political rhetoric,
> which saves a special sort of venom for the phrase "Washington bureaucrat".

This is other kind of bureaucracy. Some parts of Europe were and some
(including Serbia) are full of everyday Kafkian bureaucracy. You know:
this is not the right window for you, go to the room 321b. ... This is
not the right room 321b, there are eastern and western parts of the
building, you should go there. And so on.