[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] [Wikimedia Foundation Blog] Article feedback pilot goes live

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Sep 25 05:10:27 UTC 2010

2010/9/22 Guillaume Paumier <gpaumier at wikimedia.org>:
> Link to the original article:
>
> http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2010/09/22/article-feedback-pilot-goes-live/
>
> As recently announced on the tech blog and in the Signpost, we're
> launching an experimental new tool today to capture article feedback
> from readers as part of the Public Policy Initiative. We're also
> inviting the user community to help determine its future by joining a
> workgroup tasked with evaluating it.

If i understand correctly, a very similar tool is enabled in all
articles on the Hungarian Wikipedia for quite a long time. Just go to
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random and look at the bottom.
(If you can't read Hungarian, go to
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Preferences and change your
language; English and French work.)

Did anyone try to contact the hu.wp community and ask them about their
experiences with this tool?

--
אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
Amir Elisha Aharoni