[Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 19:28:41 UTC 2010

Will, I suspect the problem may often have to do with due weight. To judge due weight, you need to have an overview of the literature, not a single source that states what you want to add to the article.

It is the same problem in climate change articles, where editors that have no overview of the scientific literature may insist that the Telegraph blog they have just read must be prominently featured.