[Foundation-l] Call for a moratorium on all new software developments

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 9 17:23:26 UTC 2010

So you're saying that the community is complicit in the agenda against
itself? I guess we should just go back to the days when you had to
record a half-hour recitation of the GFDL license text in every sound
file hosted on Commons.

For the record, I was one of the community members on the License Update
Committee (which was mainly comprised of community members, not
Foundation employees).

Ryan Kaldari