[Foundation-l] Call for a moratorium on all new software developments

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:03:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Teofilo <teofilowiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> (1) [His] theory seeks to show that social agents develop strategies
> which are adapted to the needs of the social worlds that they inhabit.

Strikes me that having a strategy that is adapted to your world is
probably quite useful. For example, Wikimedia's strategy strives to
increase the number of hits it receives; this seems rather a good idea
strategy for the Wikimedia world. It would be, to perhaps understate
the position, a less successful strategy in the world of boxing.