[Foundation-l] Misplaced Reliance, was Re: Paid editing, was Re: Ban and...

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 19:50:14 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 20:18, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am really puzzled by the resistance to naming funding sources in
> Wikipedia.

This is the part of post-modernist shit or nicely called
"post-modernist relativism". You know, the world is so big, we don't
understand nothing and we are not relevant to make our own judgments
because of all of those and many more. In a lighter form it
materializes through cowardice, in heavier through believing in
astrology and other New Age shit.

Bad news is that it is very deep in all Western societies, good news
is that group cowardice could be handled by taking initiative.