[Foundation-l] "Bullshit, amen, okay"; available in a library near you

Robert S. Horning robert_horning at netzero.net
Fri Oct 29 05:40:01 UTC 2010

On 10/28/2010 11:12 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:
> http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/wikipedia-kompilationen-bullshit-amen-okay-1.1015680

Interesting article.... and it shows how Wikipedia is "growing up" with
its content getting around due to the open source licensing model being
used.

What would be nice is if somebody with a really good eye and selecting
quality featured articles was able to do something like this and make at
least something aesthetically pleasing to the eye and did a really good
job of these kind of books rather than simply churning out an automated
process.  I know some groups are doing this, but more would be appreciated.

Now if only we could get some Wikibooks texts into the classroom   :)

-- Robert Horning