[Foundation-l] Paid editing, was Re: Ban and moderate

wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 12:56:19 UTC 2010

On 24/10/2010 12:40, SlimVirgin wrote:

> The whole point of NPOV and V is that we choose sources the world
> regards as reliable, and we run with them, presenting all sides of the
> debate even if we personally dislike some of it.

Another thought occurs, though I suspect I'm wasting my time, on this,
but nearly all the articles that have something to do with vaccinations
link to anti-vaccination groups. Why? Should, in your opinion, every
article on geology link to 'Young Earth' groups, every article that
involves Evolution link to 'Intelligenmt design' groups, space articles
link to the 'Flat Earth Society'?