[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Wed Oct 13 10:19:37 UTC 2010

 On 13-Oct-10 07:58, Milos Rancic wrote:
> but it would have been likely that we would have
> it in the future, if Transnitrian Moldovans would have adopt Internet
> in significant numbers

Why not create the new subdomain ro-cyrl.wikipedia.org at that point in
time? Nobody says the current content should be deleted -- just stop
serving it. Whenever there will be a request from an actual native to
open such a project, open the new project as usual, and migrate the
current content from mo.wiki to that new subdomain.

Why do we need to open a new subdomain today, when the only real person
pleading for its existence is an American? Why not do the sensible thing
and wait until someone actually needs it?

Gutza