[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Wed Oct 13 01:48:56 UTC 2010

 But then we have the following contradicting statements (and both are
yours):

   1. a Wikipedia is granted to a language not a country
   2. the Moldovan language is in fact the Romanian language (the fact
      that it's written in Cyrillic is as relevant as proposing a
      project for English written in Thai)

So then, which *language* is this about?

Gutza