[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:29:43 UTC 2010

Hoi,
It has been suggested that a solution should be able to pass muster at the
language committee. I am seriously in favour of an end to this extravaganza.
However, I have not seen a proposal that would pass muster of the members of
the language committee.

Let me be specific; a solution needs to allow for a transliteration of the
Romanian language Wikipedia into Cyrillic. Preferred is a round robin
transliteration. Remember, a Wikipedia is granted to a language not a
country.
Thanks,
      GerardM