[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:45:35 UTC 2010

This issue has to be solved. And it couldn't be solved without general
agreement on how it should be.

I suggest that interested parties make a deal and I'll argue inside of
the LangCom that it suggests to the Board to accept the agreement.

As Transnitria has poor Internet access and we don't know any
Transnitrian Moldovan, Mark can be negotiator in the name of
Transnitrian Moldovans who use Cyrillic orthography.

So, please, start to communicate privately and inform the rest of us
about your decision when you make it.