[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:26:49 UTC 2010

Nathan, perhaps there is a communication error here. GerardM and I are
arguing for the same thing, which is a transliteration engine, but
ONLY so long as it allows people to read AND contribute, rather than
just being read-only as proposed by Marcus. My other contention is
that if this is not possible due to community opposition at ro.wp,
then mo.wp should be kept; GerardM seems to disagree there and says
that such a solution should be done whether ro.wp community approves
or not. I'm still not sure how any of that is unreasonable.

-m.