[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Muhammad Yahia shipmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 22:00:59 UTC 2010

>  The Romanian Wikipedia would be eligible when support
> is provided / allowed for the Cyrillic script.
>
> I do not involve myself in the closures of projects. Typically they are not
> closed and often people have agendas asking for closures.

So a Romanian language would not be eligible unless it allowed support
for Cyrillic, even if there is no community that is interested in writing in
it?

My point is simply that there seems to be a lot of discussion, but I am yet
to see participation from people who actually want to read and write in
Cyrillic. I've seen the requests for closure repeated over the years after
it was frozen, but I have not seen anyone speaking for the community that
supposedly finds mo.wp useful who is actually part of that community.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Yahia