[Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 13:39:13 UTC 2010

In a message dated 10/5/2010 6:01:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jayen466 at yahoo.com writes:

> You're right there. It's a bloody headache finding the words of the
> article in amongst all the citation templates when you're trying to edit. >>

That however really isn't a fault that can be laid at the feet of the
citation method (inline), but rather perhaps at the feet of the editor program.

It has been discussed before, that it might be helpful should we have a way
to splice apart the content from the format.  Vanilla HTML does not do that
at all, but other competing editors can and do.  Some steps in that
direction have been taken already with the newer upgrade, but not all, in
particular the templates.  Perhaps this is an opportunity.

W.