[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:03:53 UTC 2010

That is a questionable assumption. Mo.wp's sitenotice explains that if
you'd prefer to view Moldovan content in Latin, the official alphabet
of the Republic of Moldova, you may find it at ro.wp.

I am willing to bet that most of the people who have signed these
petitions will be upset if any Cyrillic Moldovan content exists in any
form on our website, which to me is not solvable without compromising
someone's linguistic rights.

-m.