[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 3 23:59:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Philippe Beaudette
<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> English Wikiquote?  Once the decision is made, then it falls to the
> developers to actually flip the switch or say the magic words, or do
> whatever it is they do to close the project.
>
> Philippe
It has already been closed and added to the list[1] which is the
standard practice, From my understanding is that they want the domain
actually removed which we don't normally do (as to my understanding).

-Peachey

[1]. http://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/closed.dblist