[Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:10:41 UTC 2010

On 3 October 2010 22:09, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seems to me you would not be the right editor to embark on this then. :) Best to leave it to someone who speaks Japanese, and >they should have a look what scholarly literature there is available, including Japanese scholarly literature.

err by that standard the person would have to be able to read:

English
Japanese
French
German
Dutch
Chinese
Italian
Russian

and depending on how much you were worried about more recent events
arabic and spanish

So we are back to the problem that by your standards there is no one
on earth qualified to write the [[Canal]] article.

--
geni