[Foundation-l] Report from Day 1 of technical testing

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:41:40 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Andrew Garrett <agarrett at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> My congratulations to Philippe, the rest of the community team at the
> Foundation, and all of the volunteers who have helped get the
> fundraiser to this stage.

Yep, well done to the team, it's a fab start.

Looking at the stats, it took over 40 days, in 2007, to raise as much
as we have so far this year.

I expect there's quite a few Wikipedians who have stuff planned who
haven't even begun to do their solo efforts yet; I plan to send
individual messages to friends and family and won't start on that til
tomorrow.

Bodnotbod