[Foundation-l] Evil Book

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:55:40 UTC 2010

On 1 November 2010 21:04, Ryan Kaldari <rkaldari at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> As has been rightfully pointed out to me, if these robo-book publishers
> are following the terms of the CC-by-sa licensing (which is doubtful),

Actually due to the unfortunate terms of use Erik Möller managed to
wedge in when we switched over to CC-BY-SA they probably are. Of
course at least English wikipedians can actually read to the TOS they
are meant to agree to. Polish speakers say are likely to face more
issues. Of course under many if not most European legal systems they
are in any case invalid but thats a separate issue.

--
geni