[Foundation-l] Renaming "Flagged Protections

James Heilman jmh649 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:39:26 UTC 2010

I think the best way of rolling this out if it is possible would be to
replace all semi protected articles with flagged protected or"double check"
protected.  If it works well we could than either add more pages or apply it
to all pages.

This would make it more seamless, draw less potentially negative media
attention, and allow all those who will be dealing with these edits to
figure out how the system works.  We do not want to end up like the baggage
terminal at that new terminal in London.

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, B.Sc.