[Foundation-l] Along with Vector, a new look for changes to the Wikipedia identity

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri May 14 04:27:50 UTC 2010

Vector is lovely, and continues to grow on me for browsing.   Thank
you to everyone who has worked on it!

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Jay Walsh <jwalsh at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> The first major change you'll see is a slightly different looking
> Wikipedia puzzle globe. Over a year ago the Foundation began to

It's great to see svg code that people can hack on.

Is there a page on Meta for discussing the new logo?  Among other
things, we need somewhere to discuss progress on localizing the new
logo into different languages. Perhaps the old Logo page could be
updated with the latest status and links to discussions on other wikis
as they develop:
  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia/Logo

Sam

--