[Foundation-l] Funny news from Poland

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:31:16 UTC 2010

Well, he might turn it another way:
He checked in person whether no real state secret is presented to
public in that article :)

... or (making some good PR for Wikimainia ;) ) that he checked
himself whether article is good enough as Wikipedia project is so
important  (and because some of those nasty joutnalists will need
Wikipedia to get some knowledge for themselves :-P )