[Foundation-l] Reflections on the recent debates

Mike Godwin mnemonic at gmail.com
Sun May 9 02:02:04 UTC 2010

Florence writes:

Besides the fact Mike is using a language far too convoluted for many
> speakers on this list,

Ouch! If I do say something too convolutedly here, please send me a note,
and I'll rephrase accordingly.

> I would argue that one of the implications of the
> abusive deletions is that Jimbo is perceived as having "lost touch with
> base". I do not think letting someone speak on his behalf will help
> restore trust.

Just to be clear about this: Jimmy didn't ask me to speak for him, and I
haven't represented here that I'm speaking for him. I'm only offering my
personal (convoluted!) point of view, trying to be helpful.

--Mike