[Foundation-l] Reflections on the recent debates

Victor Vasiliev vasilvv at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:02:33 UTC 2010

> Think future, not past. Think project, not Jimmy.

We do think future: if Jimmy had already carelessly intervened twice
and caused controversies both time, how can we except the story will
not repeat.
We do think project: if we already had careless interventions with
desysopping, users retiring and wheelwarring, how can we except we
will not have more users leaving and more users getting upset by being
ignored?

The deletions themselves aren't the problem; the manner in which they
were carried out is. As a lawyer you should understand that the due
process is important.

--vvv