[Foundation-l] Statement on appropriate educational content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sat May 8 20:04:49 UTC 2010

It comes down to the size of the tent. If you want students in Saudi
Arabia to be able to use Wikipedia it has to be structured one way. If
you want to please gay college students you structure it another way.

Really there is no right or wrong; it's a matter of who the resource is
going to be available to. We have no power to resolve the cultural
differences. We can only be aware and make decisions accordingly.

Fred Bauder