[Foundation-l] How to reply to a mailing list thread

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:51:22 UTC 2010

Hoi,
The easiest way to deal with such issues is use a decent mail client. I use
Gmail and it ensures that all the threads are together and in order. It
hides all the copies of old replies and given the copious amount of storage
it is no problem that all the crap is still there.

When you argue that this is not best practice, my question to you is, when
has your best practice been re-evaluated for the last time.. Does it
consider the improved functionality that is there for you to have ?
Thanks,
      GerardM