[Foundation-l] The Wikimedia Foundation: doing strategic planning the open source way

Naoko Komura nkomura at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 12 02:51:16 UTC 2010

Chris Grams says in his blog today, "I've gotta say. I've seen strategic
planning, but I have /never/ seen strategic planning like this before.
Open, transparent discussion. Broad collaboration. Deep analysis,
insight, and research from the people who care most and are closest to
the issues and challenges being addressed—meritocracy in action."

http://opensource.com/business/10/3/wikimedia-foundation-doing-strategic-planning-open-source-way

I think so too. Cheers to Strategic Planing Team, especially Eugene and
Philippe!

- Naoko

--
Support Free Knowledge:  http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate