[Foundation-l] video presentation on explicit images on WMF projects

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:59:39 UTC 2010

Were we to ever become unable to host these images in the US, we
should considering moving to some country where it would be possible.
That's how strongly we ought to feel about the principle.

As for the link, showing these in greatly enlarged  versions, without
the context of the articles in which they are used, is setting up a
strong bias. We've never engaged in that use of the material, nor
would we. If people want to take our material out of our encyclopedic
content and turn it into sexually-focused presentations, that is their
look-out.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.