[Foundation-l] Global Sysop Vote

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 03:20:14 UTC 2010

I know we haven't discussed this proposal on the list for quite a while but
I  wanted to invite everyone to join the discussion and vote on the current
Global Sysop proposal on Meta. The vote started on January 1st 2010 and is
scheduled to end at 23:59 January 31st 2010 (UTC). You can see the proposal
here <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_sysops> and vote on the voting
page <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_sysops/Vote>. Discussion is
currently split between the comments section of the voting page and
the proposal
discussion page <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Global_sysops>.

To be eligible to vote you should be logged into a registered account:
with 150 edits and
Registered before October 1st 2009

User:Jamesofur
James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com
100 gmail invites and no one to give them to :( let me know if you want one
:)