[Foundation-l] Accuracy required

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:44:55 UTC 2010

(For example if a person says "I was contacted by *an admin*" the reader is
not being told it is a specific admin. The users has not said "by the same
admin as before" or any other indication which one. "I am employed by *an
academy*" does not necessarily mean the one academy I live near or worked
with in the past.)

FT2