[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Kafkaesque story on the English Wikipedia

John Doe phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:01:04 UTC 2010

Ive double checked with multiple sources and cross referenced both
unblock-en and OTRS (in case you mixed up your emails) and can find no
record of a request or email from you to either group. So Unless your using
even more sockpuppets than your claiming, (or used an unknown email address,
failed to state your IP address, user account or blocking admin. Which is
very unlikely) You are full of bullshit. Please stop lying, or admit to all
your sock puppets, because with the information that you have provided, the
logs for both unblock-en-l and OTRS prove that you did not send or get a
message from either group.

John