[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Fri Aug 27 23:10:48 UTC 2010

On 08/27/2010 11:26 AM, Mark Williamson wrote:
> Two of the biggest remaining problems (of which there are, naturally,
> many many many others):
>
> 1) Transparency. ...
> 2) Eurocentrism. ...

Mark, if you post more than one message per day, reiterating how
irritated you are with Gerard, then the only effect is that other
people get irritated with you, instead of Gerard. You try so hard
to solve the problem you perceive, that you become the problem.

Again, the Foundation fails to moderate this list, so I have to
remind you. Or perhaps I should just shut up and unsubscribe again.
Why am I wasting my time on foundation-l? Unbelievable! Bye!

--
   Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)