[Foundation-l] ru-Wikiversuty

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Aug 21 22:42:15 UTC 2010

http://ru.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9E%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0:Yaroslav_Blanter&diff=37398&oldid=37388

> despite the fact that I have never edited Russian Wikiversity.

Apparently, he also arbitrarily blocked (indefinitely) User:Wind, a ru.wp
bureaucrat, who also has zero edit count in ru.wv

PS I have suspended my participation in all WMF projects and activities
until the issue has been resolved.

PPS Sorry for a big number of typos in my previous message, apparently I
was in too much hurry.

Cheers
Yaroslav