[Foundation-l] Update on the Public Policy Initiative

LiAnna Davis ldavis at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 19 23:21:30 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to very quickly bring you up to speed on the work we're doing
for Wikipedia in higher education through the Public Policy Initiative [1].

Today, we've announced the eight professors who will be participating in
the Initiative this upcoming term. You can see the announcement in a
Wikimedia Foundation blog post [2].

If you haven't already, please check out the WikiProject:United States
Public Policy [3] to see what we're doing and track the progress of the
students in these courses throughout the term.

LiAnna

[1] http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Initiative
[2]
http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2010/08/19/wikimedia-registers-for-classes/
[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_United_States_Public_Policy

--
LiAnna Davis
Communications Associate - Public Policy
ldavis at wikimedia.org