[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

Abbas Mahmoud abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:40:37 UTC 2010

People are raising there worries about Wikimania being hosted in Israel (me included), but one thing we should all bear in mind is that there WAS a bidding process - and that was the most suitable moment for everyone to raise their voices and concerns by challenging the bidding teams with whatever questions that we may have in mind.