[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

Abbas Mahmoud abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:54:00 UTC 2010

Yaroslav: X has no problem with Israel, there's even an embassy in country X, from which he applied the visa, but since he is on a work permit in the Middle east, the embassy sticks the visa on another paper.  Since the country where he works from isnt in good terms with Israel, he travels to Israel from his homecountry X. Wouldn't the immigration officer in country X bar him passage due to the fact that a visa is only recognised if sticked on a passport, and not a piece of paper?