[Foundation-l] Call for Volunteers: Wikimedia Research Committee

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:07:02 UTC 2010

Dear Greg,
This is not about criticism but about research. With respect I have not seen
your research papers, I am not aware of your credentials that would make you
a choice to be considered for being part of a research committee.

Given that the work of the committee includes work on policies that have to
do with access to confidential data, it seems to me only natural that your
status as being banned from several Wikis is an other reason why you are
easily disqualified from participating in a research committee.

At that you have had your "test" several times and as a result you are a
known entity.
Thanks,
      GerardM